Customer Direct LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website happitu.com (our "Website") or when you utilize our Happitu software (“Software”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website and Software is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Software , including information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, and industry you work in ("personal information");
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of ordering Software. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Software or Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your Software subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To diagnose Software defects and collect product development requests.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, that we may offer.
Disclosure of Your Information
Your personal information will only be used by us and will not be shared or disclosed to any third party. We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
We may however disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Customer Direct LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To process payments through our payment processor, Stripe, Inc. See https://stripe.com/privacy
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Website:
- See what personal information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any personal information we have about you.
- Have us delete any personal information we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your personal information.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Software that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not make such disclosures to third parties. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Do Not Track Signals
The Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time due to the lack of a neutral and consistent industry standard. The Website does not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or services. Users should check third party privacy policies to determine how they respond to Do Not Track
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Your credit card information is never collected by our systems. Wherever we collect other sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or to use the Software, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or using our Software. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or Software.
(833) 427-7488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of January 5, 2021